Friday, July 19, 2013

Watch her grow!

Oh boy has this summer been busier than I had expected. Not having a full time waitressing job at the local winery brought expectations of calm days and extra time. I guess having a baby and now being apart of all things kids really does keep you busy. From VBS, to birthday parties, to camping, to play days, to extended trips in California (which doesn't involve kids but still took a chunk of my summer) I sure have kept busy. I wish I had my camera in hand more to document all the adventures Reese and I have had this summer. I am of the select few that still has an old-fashion phone that just makes calls and sends messages. Not looking like I'll come out of that anytime soon.

I'm keeping this short, as it is already past 12:30pm, and my sweet pea is going to wake up starving to death any minute.

Below I have compiled all her pictures from the last 6 months. Now if only I could find a good one from newborn, that would make it more interesting. That requires more time that I don't have. Her 6 month appointment was this past Monday. Shots....I think she has almoooooost gotten used to them. I am 26 years old and I still am scared of shots, so maybe not. But once the needle is pricked she cries for maybe 2 minutes and then is distracted by the wonders around the office. She is growing great! Slowly but non the less, healthy and on track. Reese is weighing in at a grand total of 15.5 lbs...and 25 something inches. 50th percentile. She is a mover and a shaker...watch out world!

{click photo to enlarge}

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the 1-6 month photo compilation! She is so so so cute! I so wish we lived closer so I could come give her snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little girl!!! Love her! <3

    ReplyDelete