Saturday, March 16, 2013

God's new surprise

I'm back! After a long break, a year and a half later I return to the blog world. Maybe because I actually have something exciting to blog about these days...a baby! God surely has yet again shaken things up and reminded me I can't plan my life without seeking Him first. To think, just a year ago Grant and I hadn't even remotely considered the idea of being parents yet. Sure, in the 'future' we would, but we had adventures to live out. Funny how God heard me and smiled knowing that the biggest change I would ever experience was about to happen. I meditate on these promises:

He knows the plans he has for me (Jer. 29:11)
His purposes will always stand (Isaiah 46:10)
He is at work in my/our lives (Rom 8:28)
He will finish what He has started in me, continuing to work, allowing me peace in knowing it is not just my job (Phil. 1:6)
 
Now I will try and do my best to stay current and keep my friends and family living thousands of miles away updated on our new adventures a a little family. I know you would hear Grant say, and I agree, we can't imagine life without Reese anymore. She is our world.


 Reese Marie Walker: Fearfully and Wonderfully made (Ps. 139:14)
 
Now look how big she has already gotten from one month to the next




Spring is here it seems and it might be nice to pack Reese in the stroller and get outside for a bit. But it's the weekend and I am more looking forward to lots of this:

 
 I hope you all are able to find some rest and relaxation this weekend. :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Welcome back to blog-land! Thanks for the update! Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back on here! :)
    Love the pictures! Love your sharing!
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete