Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mummy Musing

This past week has been Vacation Bible School at our church. The theme was Egypt, Joseph's Journey from prison to palace. We had a great turn out of about 40+ kids. From playing games, making crafts, singing and learning about God's word about Joseph, it was an exciting eventful week. I was in charge of the preschool - kinder group. Oh boy is right! They kept me on my toes. Unfortunately Grant is still working the night shift so he had to miss out. He probably would have looked great in those pharoah outfits the guys were wearing. 




{mummy game}






{craft time}






{Bible Lesson}


{Get on your feet and sing time}

The children really got into the worship songs and the learning their egyptian hand motions. We all were moving our feet, praising our great and mighty God. Praying that seeds were planted in the children this week.

1 comment:

  1. Angelina! I was so excited to see you comment on my blog because I had no idea that you had one! It looks like you and Grant are loving married life and are having tons of fun! I can't wait to keep up with you and see what you are up to. I miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete