Monday, November 15, 2010

A visit from mom

My mother came to visit! She spent a whole week with me in Brewster. We cooked alot, walked alot, and drove alot. I took her to several of the neighboring towns, including my winery in Chelan. My boss spoiled her by allowing her to buy 2 bottles of our 'sold out' champagne. We even met up with some old family friends who live in Spokane. Thank you mom for all the recipes you shared, getting my out of bed for morning walks through the orchard, and talking to people in our local library.
 At the Grand Coulee Dam where we met Rita and Dan Shiner, old friends from Hemet.

We went to a little Bovarian town called Leavenworth. We are driving throuh and mom sees a big horn sheep. Immediately we park and mother runs after it. lol. I love you mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment